Monday, February 6, 2012

A LONG Time Coming!!


WOW it has been to long since my last post! I meant to do a bunch of post's the day of my last one but kids if I remember right were fighting like cats and dogs that day!
 So as of lately we have been in Utah. Wayne is going to school in Maryland and has been there for a month and has a month left. Then he will be home for about a week and a half and then he'll be off to Vietnam for 6 weeks....unless they cancel his mission. We won't know until he gets back to Hawaii. If it is cancelled the kids and I will be going back to Hawaii the end of March other wise we will be here until the end of May or possibly the end of June if he goes on his third mission to Laos. As much as I loving being home and seeing family I miss the warmth of Hawaii. We are drying out here in UT and my poor son say's he "just can't live in the snowy mountains anymore, it's just to cold and we need to go back to Hawhy"
So my next post's will be full of pictures! I need to post Halloween and Christmas and in-betweens!

No comments: