Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy kids

I had happy kids for awhile, now they almost cry every night because they miss there daddy. I don't get much sleep these days. As soon as I get Mason to sleep one of the other kids wakes ups crying, and because Matt and Peyton share a room right now they usually wake the other one up. So it's a never ending cycle of getting kids to sleep for the night. There in bed by eight, i'm usually in bed by 9 but I don't get to actually go to sleep until about 12-1.
Anyway here are some pictures of my happy kids....during the day! I know most of them are of Mason, what can I say he's easy to get to smile!!

Mason loves the camera, when he sees the orange light turn on on my camera he start squealing and smiling!





                                                                 "Super Peyton!"




                                                     Being kinda shy




She found a pair of grandmas old glasses, she had fun with these for awhile.







No comments: