Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Few I Forgot

Here are a few photos I didn't get to post before we left. We were stuck in the house most of the day this day. It was the day before we flew home, Christmas eve. The president decided he needed to go golfing on base. So of course I really needed to run to the commissary to grab a couple treats for the kids flight. Well the two minuet drive to the store ended up being about a 10 minuet drive because I had to go the long way around along with everyone else on base! Also we had ordered pizza the night before and had to cancel it because the base was shut down because the president had just landed. So luckily we had a Papa Johns on base....unfortunately for me and the kids we wanted Pizza Hut! So thanks Mr President you made my poor kids dinner late and late for bed!













Right outside my dining room window. We had probably the whole neighbor hood out there yelling hi to the president. Thanks Mr President you made your "fans" wake up my sleeping baby!



No comments: