Monday, February 6, 2012

Halloween

Well now that it's almost Valentines Day I guess I should post our Halloween photo's!!
   Wayne was gone on mission to Laos during Halloween so finding time to post photo's was hard. Now that he is in Maryland doing school for two months I guess I will post these ;)

My lil "enja"

                              She is such a princess, she wouldn't walk and had to be pushed in the stroller.


I didn't dress up Mason because it was just to hot and humid for him to wear his yoda costume.





Trying to get a picture with everyone in it. This is the best we could do, we were causing quiet the traffic jam.



So Happy to be out and stretching.


                                               Being pushed in the stroller was just to tiering!










No comments: