Monday, February 6, 2012

Christmas

Well we had an early Christmas this year! Originally I was flying home with Mason on Christmas day evening. But then Wayne got orders to go to school in Maryland for two months, he would then come home two about 2 week and then head off to Laos for 6 weeks come home and then go to vietnam in June! So we decided to just fly everyone home so I could be home with family to help me out every now and then with the kids. So we decided getting new Christmas toys and having to leave them behind the same day would just be mean for the kids. So we had Christmas 4 days early. We told Matt that Santa was coming early because we were doing something special on Christmas day. He didn't care, Christmas was coming earlier than he thought! The kids had a great Christmas...I spoil them to much. I try not to but I grew up having HUGE Christmas' and Wayne grew up with smaller ones. They have smaller christmas' than what I had but bigger than what Wayne had....so I'm working on not getting them so much.





Santa came and had the brownies and milk we left out!!





Matt has been wanting a shake and go race track for a LONG time. Guess he was a good enough boy this year because he got one!





                                 Peyton got a fisher price loving family doll house, she was SO excited!
                                       To bad my flash went on making her face dark, i'll have to fix that sometime.



                                           She loves My Little Pony's


                           Matt got a biggie pack of gum....i've now cut out 3 pieces from Peyton's hair!



               Peyton is in LOVE with Rapunzel so I looked everywhere on the island for one. She loves this doll and almost every night we hear "And at last I see the light" going and going and going until about midnight and sometimes we hear it at about 2am.


The kids got InnoTab's it's like an iPad for kids. we can upload there favorite music and movies to them. It has helped to keep them off my iPad.





Matt got two race tracks this year, he loves hot wheels and has been wanting the "fire race trace" and would ask if santa could bring it every time we went to the store and saw it.




 Ok so Peyton found her lady bug headband Christmas eve and wouldn't let us take it off of her. She she was a Christmas ladybug.


A musical fish bowl from Grandma and Grandpa Hansen



Grandma and Granpa Hansen got Matt an Angry bird and a pig....



and the fighting begins....they both love to throw that bird at the pig.




        Grandma and Grandpa Hansen got Peyton a Hello kitty doll. She LOVES Hello Kitty.
                        She moved just as I shaped the picture. She was SO excited for her kitty.


                Peyton has been asking for this Pony every time we go to the store. It's a talking walking baby pony and she has had so much fun with this doll.
The kids have been playing with there play kitchen a LOT lately and every time I go to make dinner I can't find a lot of food items I need....so I go look in there kitchen and usually find them. We had plastic play food but Matt...well I swear you'd think that kid was still teething. He chewed up all our plastic food. So we got the kids some Mellissa and Doug play food. They got a basic food set, stir fry pizza and while daddy was gone a cookie set. She spent all day cooking up food for everyone.










No comments: