Saturday, February 11, 2012

Christmas in UT

Well we left  Hawaii on the 25th of December. We left on the red eye flight, and like I said in my other post it was originally just me going and then last minute we all ended up going. So I went on one fight from  HI to Vegas with Mason. Well with all the time changes we didn't catch that my flight from Vegas to AZ was for the 25th....I didn't get to Vegas until the morning of the 26th because I left HI at 11:30 on the 25th. We just weren't thinking. So I get to Vegas to check in and they said um...your flight was for yesterday....Ok great, now what do I do?! I can't stay in an airport with an infant who is on a bottle and only has 3 left. The lady was really nice and hooked us up with a non stop flight to SLC instead of stoping in AZ as originally planned. And let me tell you taking an infant, a backpack, a double strollers a car seat and a boppy is not an easy thing to haul through the airport by your self. Now where was Wayne your wondering. Well he, Peyton and Matt flew to Seattle the Oregon and then UT or to ORegon and then Seattle and down...something like that. Anyway we all finally made it. Wayne's flight got to UT an hour after mine so it all worked out.
   So once we all finally got to my parents house the kids immediately got to open there gift from my parents. Hey they loved getting a second Christmas. SO many toys while daddy was gone mid October to mid November then Christmas and a second Christmas. Now they think they get a new toy every time we go to the store! Spoiled kids!

                                                      Mason all ready for his first flight!!


Matt is into his super hero's and cars. My mom got him 2 transformers. Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime!
















                              Another Rapunzel Doll!!! This was a late gift from Wayne and I to her.


                   In her Grammies Jammies. I couldn't get Matt to hold still long enough for a picture.


                                           She LOVES tutu's!! She calls them her "princessness"













No comments: