Monday, April 25, 2011

More miscellaneous

Just some miscellaneous pictures of what we've been up to lately.

Haha, yeah definitely siblings!


She fell asleep at my feet by the stove when I was cooking dinner. She wouldn't let me pick her up because she wanted her daddy.


Aww daddy came home and feed her dinner.


Getting ready to go out.


She LOVES to color, and she always brings her music toy so she can listen to music and color. She loves classical music.


She was trying to get her shirt off, she came up to me crying because she got all tangled in her shirt.


Watching Tangled with Matt, he later pulled out his quilt and cuddled up with her. He loves his sissy.

2 comments:

Mitch and Cortney said...

Your kids are so cute!! How fun! Looks like you have your hands full :D

Chelsy Hansen said...

How is it your kids fall asleep like that? seriously my kids wont sleep anywhere but their beds.