Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some picture I forgot to post

Here are a few pictures I forgot to post. Some from before the move, during and from our stay in UT.


She LOVES to color...



Especially on herself when your not looking! These were NOT washable markers....she was pink for a few days!




Keeping her entertained while I got ready.




The look I got when I told her she was done!


Having some sun chips and watching a movie with mom, we had our own room from the boys...they were watching Spongbob.




eating salt right from the shaker?! I remember doing that when I was little.




While cleaning my parents basement I found my brother's old Superman costume....I claim it as mine...I loved that cape!
So I decided to let Matt try it on since he is getting into all the super heros and such....ya he wanted nothing to do with it.
So I put it on Peyton who didn't want it on until it was on.



Then when Matt saw how fun it was to "fly" he wanted it and then we had kids fighting and screaming over the cape....so I went out and bought all the materials to make them there own capes! Someday I will get around to making them...hopefully before Halloween!

No comments: