Monday, April 11, 2011

New Car!!!

Finally!!! I have a new car! We just out grew our saturn ion by one passenger. We saved our taxes and combined some of our moving money a bought a Volvo CX90 turbo, yeah not really a good mix...me + turbo will probably equal my first speeding ticket soon!! My relief society president back in VA, when Wayne was going to school she and her husband would come get me and the kids and take us to the park and just get us out of the house. Anyway they had the same volvo and I LOVED it. So I told Wayne I wanted one, we'll we ended up going home for a funeral and Brother Slater drove us to the airport in there volvo and Wayne really liked it. So when we saw this one for sale we jumped on it. The guy was selling it for 9500 and we talked him down to 9200. I like having my own car now if I need to get out of the house with the kids when Wayne's at work.







Matt checking out the trunk...he thought it was cool he could climb over the seat into the trunk.

No comments: