Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cali to Hawaii!!

Finally the day had come....our finally leg of our move from CA to HI! Matt was SO excited to go on the plane to Hawaii. We decided to ship his big car seat in the saturn and buy a booster for the plane....ya they aren't allowed to use boosters on the plane. And of Peyton and I got colds the day before our flight so she was a bit ornery. Matt is such a mommas boy and said I had to sit by him on the plane, good thing Peyton is such a daddy's girl....she didn't miss me...that and she slept most of both the flight.
Left LA around 1pm flew up to Seattle and flew to HI from there. We landed at about 9:30 and made it to the hotel at about 11? The airlines for some reason decided to send all the bags but mine to HI, lucky me! My bag got sent to Tennessee or some place around there?! Anyway the next day I ran to the store to buy some clothes and toiletries and then the next day my bag showed up...I was so glad to have it back.
We lived in the Lodge on MCBH for a month! Not the funnest thing for a pregnant woman who is in her 7th month and two kids under the age of 4. But we made it through the month and had fun exploring things to do and going to the beach...a LOT



Backpacks on and there ready to go!




She decided she didn't like her bag, so I took it off. As soon as it was off she wanted it back on...silly girl.





Matt thought it was cool that there are mountains in the sky!




One more flight to go!


Looking a little bored.



I think they've had enough of being on the plane...what do you think?

No comments: