Sunday, July 26, 2009

She's my little Chunker's

I took Peyton into the doctor on the 14th for her two weeks check up. Yeah I know she's not two weeks, she's more like two and a half months! But it takes time with the military to get things working right. So anyway she now weighs 11lbs and is 22 inches. She is in the 75% for her age. She she is a little bit of a chunkers. I guessed that she would weigh between 10 and 11lbs. Wayne was thinking somewhere between 8-10.
She had to get her two week shots. She did very well she screamed for about 5 seconds and then was done and went back to sleep while I got her dressed. Matt came with me but I left him out in the waiting room with my mom. Once he realized I was gone he started to cry so they brought him back to me. He was okay with me until he realized where we were and them he wanted back out with my mom. So after a few tantrums she came back in and got him. He know that every time he goes to the doctors he gets shots.
Anyway the baby is growing well and is healthy. Everything looks good!


Playing with the car seat, just before having a complete meltdown and throwing everything out.

Just before the shot

Her little camo bracelet since she is a military baby they gave her this band aid.

No comments: