Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 month extra photos

Some extra photo's


My sister in-law made this cute dress for Peyton. It's a bit big still but oh so cute! Thanks, Chelsy for making this dress.






She LOVES to suck on her hand. She usually prefers that over her binky.



Matt was supposed to be helping me by shaking the toy to get Peyton to look at us. He just rolled his eyes at me when I asked him to smile, what a stinker.


Not to happy to be on her stomach.



It's so tiring to be this cute!




3 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

She is so fetchin adorable! And those bright colors look so beautiful on her.

Chelsy Hansen said...

Aww what a pretty little thing!! That dress looks great on her! I'm thrilled you are liking it!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

So so cute! It is amazing how completely opposite your two kiddos are. But both so dang cute!