Friday, July 17, 2009

My mom is here!!!

My mom is here visiting us for a few weeks. So I gave up my bed so she didn't have to sleep on the airmattress. She feels bad that I have to sleep on the airmatress, I really don't mind sleeping on it. So I am sleeping in Peyton's room. There's about 5 inches between the mattress and her crib! The kids rooms are a good size unless your trying to fit a queen mattress and a crib in it.
Peyton is sleeping in her crib now She is sleeping better in there than she did in her portacrib. So I guess I need to get a moniter for when I'm back in my room. I put up her mobile that my aunt gave her and she loves it. She smiles a coo's at it. She will lay in there for an hour just watching it spin and listening to the music. So in the morning if i'm still tired and Matt's not up yet I turn it on and get back in bed. Unfortenitly I broke it, I was turning the nob and it snaped and then just turned but didn't wind up. So I put up Matt's Fisher Price Rainforsest mobile. She really LOVES that one. The leaves move up and down while the animals move around and it's so bright and colorful.
Matt is loving that grandma is here. He wakes up at night though and goes to her door but can't get in so he sits there and cries. So I always find him at her door crying. Except this morning he peeked into my room before bursting in and waking the baby. Matt will give grandma kisses everynight before going up to bed.



Getting all clean before grandma gets here.


She wasn't to happy when bath time was over.


for the first time EVER Matt didn't want a bath!?!


Peyton enjoying her mobile...before I broke it.



No comments: