Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My silly boy


Trying to take a nap in his old tub!



He just a tad bit to big, don't ya think?




I laid Peyton down on a blanket to watch her Baby Einstein and Matt came and laid next to her. So cute!



Yes he is asleep in the bouncer. He was watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua and bouncing himself and then I noticed he was really quiet.




Matt with all his new bedtime buddies. Yes he has to have them ALL to go to sleep!
How many are there? Well there's 3 dogs 2 bears and a bunny.




Then he has to line them all up! Only his panda bear Pandi get to be cuddled in his arms.



Matt was playing on the floor next to me while I feed the baby. Next thing I know it's really quiet and that is never a good thing. I look down and he's gone. So I got up to look for him and this is where I found him. Yes he is sleeping in the changing table!




He had to line them all up on his pillow.



Only Pandi got to cuddle next to Matt.
So yes mom he LOVES his panda bear, incase your still wondering if he likes it.

1 comment:

Chelsy Hansen said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun with your kiddos! Thats so good to see! I love that matt has to have all his toys to go to sleep. And the grilling looks like fun!