Saturday, June 6, 2009

BBQ in the rain

Wayne's work had a bbq for the Marines and there family's. Well because of the rain we were told it was moved inside. I was so glad, I really didn't want to take the baby out in the rain. Well we get to Wayne's work and nobody's there. So Wayne called to find out where everyone was and come to find out they moved it back outside. So we get there and there's no where to sit, it's cold and still raining pretty good. I was so cold that I just wanted to go. But we stuck around for awhile and Matt had fun splashing in the BIG puddle. After he was completly soaked we decided we better go. Not a very fun bbq.



Helping get Peyton's shoe on.




running around with his friend.




Just after I took this picture the little boy came and pushed Matt down. So then his mom came and pushed him down? I felt bad for the little boy.

No comments: