Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A fun weekend

Well we finally went and got ourselves a grill. I've been wanting one for a LONG time but Wayne has never wanted one. Well he has finally decided he want's one. So we went and got one for "him" for Father's day. We also got Matt a new pool.
So we filled the pool up at about 9 so that when we went out later to grill the water would be warm. Matt wasn't to happy about not being able to play in the water right away.
So we put the kids down for there naps and started our grilling. I would say BBQ but have been corected. It's not a bbq unless it's cooking for hours on the grill. Anyway we "grilled" some mesquite chicken and a steak for me. Matt liked the chicken but loved my steak. Or as he calls it snuk, sneak, or snake.



Filling up his pool.



Trying to figure out how to drink from the hose.


WOW that's cold!


Not to happy that he has to come in and let the water warm up.


Taking a nap before we grill.


Finally he gets to play in his pool.







Yes that steak is for me! What can I say I LOVE steak!!








Matt got ahold of my steak

Matt loves steak too.

No comments: