Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My cute boy

I'm always uploading new pictures of Peyton so I decided I needed to get Matt's pictures posted. He is being a great big brother. Lately he is always trying to share everything with his sister. He tries to share his sippie cup, and likes to share Binky's. He tries to share his food with her too, so we have to keep our eye on him. He tries to help me change her diaper but that just gets to complicated.
Lately he has been watching Elmo's Potty time video since he is now so into Elmo. So now he goes around the house during the day saying "got go poo poo" while trying to take off his diaper. We are going to be getting him his Elmo potty pretty soon her since he is also wanting to get on the toilet. I don't think he'll catch on to quickly just because he is still so young, but were excited that he is showing signs of wanting to go. He lets us know sometimes when he needs to go, so hopefully soon we will only have one in diapers!


1 comment:

Chelsy Hansen said...

Oh he's deffinately showing signs of readyness. Dont be surprised if he's trained sooner than you think. I got Rhet a potty but he's not too interested in it yet. It will be so nice to have him trained and out of diapers!! But we still have a while before he's even close to ready.