Saturday, June 6, 2009

Getting into more TROUBLE!!!


Not to happy about being in time out.



Wow what a day we had the other day. Matthew ended up in time out about 15 times in one day! First he got into the formula and dumped the whole container out onto the floor and was playing in it. It was brand new by the way, but I was able to save almost the whole can.



Then later when I was changing the baby Matt fallowed his dogs into the kitchen, I didn't think much of it he's always following them around. But then I noticed it was really quiet. So I went into the kitchen to see what trouble he was getting into and this is what I found...

He dumped the whole sugar container out on the floor and was playing in it.

Then because I took him away from his sugar pile he threw his binky at Peyton and hit her right in the eye.


And it just got worse as the day went on, mostly throwing things at his sister and hitting his dogs. BUT the next day was much better. We only had one time out for hitting the dog.
I'm thinking he needs a sandbox or sandtable for his birthday, maybe that will keep him out of the sugar and formula.

No comments: