Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A little bit of lately before I go

A little bit of what we have been up to lately before I head off to UT later today. I'm heading home for a funeral and leaving my babies home with Wayne. I'm so sad to leave them.
Anyway here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...which isn't a whole lot.


Eating some Salsa Con Queso dip with mom.


Watching a movie and eating pop corn in Mom's bed while sissy naps. (on daddy's side of the bed!)


Trying on some antler ears at Target.


Running around the benches at the Dojo


Putting our sunglasses on all by ourself!


Pulling Petyon's hair up into a bun for the first time.


Sitting in the train table...which is now broken from Matt sitting in it.




Playing with his marble maze kit.


Peyton playing with her own marble kit after ripping apart and throwing across the room Matt's maze.


No comments: