Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Nothing Much Happens"

Nothing much has been going on lately. I had a nice trip home and was glad to see my family for Thanksgiving, my grandpas funeral turned out nice. He had a military funeral, he was in the Army Air force. He was 91 years young.







It was good to come home to the kids though, they missed me..we'll Matt did, they were staying the night at a baby sitter's since I didn't land until 11:30. Matt cried the whole night, I felt bad for the sitter because she is already tired with her newborn. So they were dropped off to me at 2 am Peyton saw me, hugged me and started calling out dadda and went running around the house looking for him. He was out in the field for the night doing Land Nav...land navigation.
Since then we haven't done a whole lot until this last weekend. We took the kids to see Santa, Matt was SO excited and was telling santa all about his day and forgot to tell him what toy he wanted. We got home and he was sad because he "needed" to go back to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas, I told him we would make sure to leave out a small note to Santa on Christmas eve. Matt helped me decorate the tree...we pretty much have to redecorate everyday due to Peyton pulling everything off the tree



We had our ward Christmas party. Peyton would sing along to the hymns, it was so cute. Everytime we would start to sing she would sing and during the pauses she would stop and would always clap and say yeah at the end.
This next Saturday we are going to take the kids to the zoo, they have lights displayed throughout the zoo and we are going to see if we can get to the DC temple to see the lights up there too, there supposed to be amazing.
Matt is getting excited for Christmas, 3 is when it seems to click as to what the Santa part of Christmas is about. I had a book called "who was born this special night?" that got ruined a couple years back. I'm hoping I can find it so we can fit in some more of the real reason of Christmas. He knows but like most kids he's just to excited for the "fun" part of it.
Baby update...baby is doing good. We are at 16 weeks and I had a dr appointment yesterday. I'm measuring 15 weeks and I guess i need to eat more because i'm a bit underweight....I just never feel like eating with this pregnancy. I'm sure that will change oh so soon.

No comments: