Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Karate Kid

Matt's been doing karate classes for about a month now. He is doing really well for his age they say....I guess rolling around on the floor and running circles around the class with all four instructors chasing you is doing well?! I guess I don't want to know what not doing well is. For the most part he will listen and do what he is told but he has his days where he just does what he wants and they have to pull him aside and talk to him and he will end up getting held after class and then he has days where he will stand patently in line and wait his turn. He is the youngest in his class I think most of the other kids are about 5 and he is also the shortest. But he is doing well and Likes going to "karate kid class", so he can "be like Jackie Chan"

My little karate boy.


Learning his stance



Practicing his axe kick.



Ok, so this is of Matt practicing his axe kick, he is in the center row.

No comments: