Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stuck

So i'm pretty late on this post, this happend about...3 weeks ago? Anyway we had just got her a new toy and she was using it to climb up on and onto the couch. Well she waits till I leave the room to do this because she knows she's not supposed to.
So as I was fixing breakfast I hear her wining and ask Matt if he's being mean. He replys "no, Peyton's just stuck, she's just stuck mom mom" I reply stuck? (as i'm trying not to burn the bacon curious as to how she is stuck) where is she stuck? Matt: just stuck in her toy, she's in trouble mom. So I removed the bacon from the stove and went in there to see what was going on.
This is how I found her.





So I tried to...unstick her. Her foot was in there pretty far and not budging. I called Wayne and told him to come home....15 min later I call him and he's still at work. He had to finish something first. So i gave up on that idea and started tugging and pulling some more. With a lot of crying and screaming I got her unstuck.

No comments: