Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another baby update.

I had another appointment the other day. Baby is doing well, heart beat is 155 and I'm measuring right on 20 weeks.
This pregnancy is going by way to fast! I just haven't felt pregnant with this one. If it weren't for this little guy or girl being so squirmy at night I wouldn't have any idea that I was pregnant...and for the belly that's starting to get in my way.
I'm barley making the weight chart based on my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm there but just barely. I've only gained 8 lbs so far and I'm halfway through already...course chasing around two little ones you tend to burn those calories probably as fast as your eating them.
When the Dr went to listen to the heart beat she said will start lower on your belly, baby's tend to hang out low still. So she looked and looked and looked and looked...nothing. So she moved to the side a bit...still nothing. Moved to the other side...nothing. Finally she moved up about mid belly and there was the heart beat. She said "Wow, your baby is up really high already! Most of the time there hiding down low."
So I guess I'm carrying this little one up high...not looking forward to when they get bigger and are kicking me in the ribs. It's bad enough when there low and doing it.
We go in on the 26th, down to our oh so favorite place (said VERY sarcastically!) Fort Belvoir to have our ultrasound to find out if this baby is a boy or girl....it is also the day the movers come to pack up all our stuff! Fun day that's going to be.

No comments: