Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trip home to UT

We had a 3 1/2 hour flight home but it was a non stop flight so that was good. Peyton screamed a good hour and a half and finally fell asleep during her normal nap time and slept the rest of the flight on the seat next to me.


On the way to the airport...

after they both had naps already!!

This picture was really cute until Matt figured out how to open a app on my phone and posted stickers all over it, that lil stinker!



Ryan's Place Park







Peyton's favorite thing at the park...the flooded lawn! She and Uncle Nate spent a lot of time splashing in the grass!









Fire Works
We'll we missed fireworks out here in VA because they were going to be on the 4th of July I didn't think much about it and forgot that UT will be celebrating on the 3rd....we'll we were flying home on the 3rd! So I thought we were going to miss the fire works this year...we'll we landed got our luggage stopped at Arby's and made it in time for the fireworks in Perry. The kids were asleep and I woke them so that the sound of exploding fireworks didn't scare them to death. Matt had fun but couldn't decide wether he wanted to sit in the car on the car in grandpas seat, grandmas seat in the door way or on the grass!! Peyton just thought it was the coolest thing and was squealing and laughing a ton. Poor girl got a little to excited and started to gag I thought she was going to get sick all over me and so I put her back in her car seat and shut the door. She could still see and hear the fireworks but she calmed down a bit. The next night we went to my brother's to watch them light there fireworks and then on Monday we went to Brigham's fireworks which i will never do again. We got a good spot on one of the baseball fields. Far enough we could leave fast once they were done and close enough to still be under them....we'll I guess under them is not the best place anymore because we had fireworks falling down on us! Luckily Matt was sitting in the stroller so I flipped the canopy down and threw a blanket over him because i wasn't' sure where it was going to land...we'll the shell of one of the fireworks landed right behind my sister in laws seat! After a few more fireworks fell on us we decided to leave!


No comments: