Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aquarium and Random From Our Trip Home



This is the BIGGEST lobster I have ever seen, seriously the thing was half as big as me!
Matt attempting to touch a sting ray which he finally did! To bad I didnt get it on tape! The thing practically attacked him, it came so far up on the edge and out of the water, after that I couldn't get him to touch the star fish.





I needed to shower and everyone was gone and Matt was watching TV so I took Peyton into the bathroom with some of her toys....this is how I found her when I got out of the shower!


Somebody was just to hungry to wait for mom to fix them breakfast!

So I was eating dinner and the kids were running around as usual so I didn't notice when Peyton stole something off the table. I thought it was ranch dressing when I first noticed she had something....nope it was sour cream! Yummy!!


No comments: