Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Two Cutie's

She LOVES the Ham and Cheesy mashed potatoes!



I was sitting at the table and she was on the floor playing next to me and next thing i hear is her snoring, I look down and saw her and then told Wayne to get the camera!



Trying to undress and dress her at the same time...ya she just ended up running off and then eventually got her own pjs off.

When Wayne and I decided to head up to bed this is who we found at the top of the landing. just sitting quietly.


Matt playing Sonic The Headge Hoge on my iPhone and Peyton watching.


2 comments:

Chelsy Hansen said...

Peyton is a doll! I love the one of her getting in the fridge and that cheesy smile. Matt looks like he's gonna like games just like his dad!

Mitch and Cortney said...

Haha! Love these!! She's so funny getting into the fridge!