Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Phil and Teds

I finally got my Phil and Teds stroller! These strollers are SO ridiculously expensive it's not funny! So why did I get one you ask? Because our Combi...well Matt escaped that stroller in the mall and was lost for the longest five minuets of my life! I had gone shopping with my mom, we were at Crazy 8. We let Matt get out to sit on the bench to watch the TV they had in there. My mom was watching him while I looked around. Well I went up to pay and Matt was in the back. My mom said she would meet us out front. I kept looking up to check on Matt probably every 3-5 seconds. I could see his shoes under the bench so I knew he was still sitting there. So I get done paying and call to Matt that it's time to go. I call again and nothing. The lady said she would go get him while I put my things in the stroller. She came back and looked worried. She said he's not back here. I said the little boy in the army coat? and she replied yeah he's not in the store. I ran back there and sure enough it was a little boy with the same DC shoes on! I ran out in the mall and started calling his name and running around like a crazy person. My mom started looking the people in the store left it to find security and started calling his name. My biggest worry was that we were right by the food court and if somebody had walked out with him or if he had slipped out the doors when people were coming in or going. I was heading back to talk to the security and the lady in the store came running over holding Matt. I was so relieved...he had gotten in the elevator and couldn't get out.
SO I decided to get my phil and teds and that it was worth every penny to not have to ever go through that again!
We have had a lot of people stop us to ask us question about our stroller. Our trip to IKEA that should have only taken a half hour ended up being and hour and a half because I had three expecting moms stop me to ask TONS of questions about it. I love it because it not long like all the others. We can take off the back seat so it is a single stroller so when Matt is to old for a stroller I can still use it with Peyton and just take off the back seat.






1 comment:

Jessica said...

So scary! Glad it turned out to be a happy ending