Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Poor Car...first ticket too!


This happened the day before we were supposed to move on base. I decided to go get groceries and take them to the new place so we didn't have to have them sit in the fridge over night and then haul them with us the next day. Well..I was sitting at a light (on my way to the new place), it was red at the time and Peyton was crying. I don't know why but I was looking in the rear view mirror and talking to her to calm her down. When I looked back the light was green, the girl in front took her brake light off and started to move. So I pushed on the gas and (since it's touchy sometimes) gave it to much but the girl in front of me put quickly put her brakes back on and I couldn't stop in time. So I hit her And she hit the person in front. Therefore the person in front should have gotten the ticket right? They stopped for who knows why which caused the person behind them to stop which made me have to stop but hit instead. Oh no, the stupid cop gave ME the ticket! I was so mad, it my first ticket ever!
The repair shop called a few days later wanting to know the mileage on the car because they weren't sure but they thought it might be totalled. We could only be so lucky if it were. We love our ion. But a quad coupe isn't the best for a family car. Since suicide door make it so hard to get car seats in and out. We were hoping it was totalled but not at the same time because we really like not having a car payment!



Now you can't tell that there was a piece missing above the orange light!
That was from the last accident last year!



No comments: