Monday, April 6, 2009

Maternity Photo's

I decided to get Maternity photo's done this pregnancy. I didn't do them with Matt and I'm still glad about that. I only did it this time because they were free. Wayne's friend at work did them for us. She won the DC Shoot Off this year. She is a really good photographer. She doesn't have any baby photo's or Maternity so she did them for us for free in return she gets to use them in her portfolio. She is also going to take the newborn photo's for us. It's a good thing Wayne became a combat photographer!


Matt really wanted his block's back!
We tried giving him a different toy but it didn't work.


r>


I still have some editing to do on this one.




The wind was blowing, so lucky me I got the wind effect!





Had a hard time not looking mad. The reflector was so bright in my face!


And last but not least my before and after picture. That's why it's still dark, we will have a mirrored image of me holding the baby scruched up at my belly for the after pic. I've seen a few like that and loved them that I had to do one.

3 comments:

B and J said...

Ahhhh, now I wanna be pregnant. great...

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Those are the cutest maternity picts! Who did them? You look so cute!

Cameron said...

Her name is Danette Crespo. You can check her out at www.billygoatstudios.com and then click on her profile at the bottom right corner. She has taken some awsome photo's