Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Care Package For Matt

Wayne and I decided to make a care package for Matt for when we go to the hospital. He's going to have a hard time not know why mom and dad are gone so long. We got him a box set of Thomas the Train Engine on DVD, crayon's, coloring book, fruit snacks, yogurt snacks and some Mini Oreo's. Wayne's sister Lynette is out here with us to watch Matt and help us out when the baby get's here. She's been great! Today I came down (after Matt and I got up from out nap) to clean the kitchen, but she had done it for me. It was so nice of her to do that. It's hard to clean with With Matt in there and nobody to watch him. So thanks again Lynette for doing that.


2 comments:

Chelsy Hansen said...

I'm so jealous! Tell Lynnette she has to clean my kitchen...LOL! Just kidding but you are lucky to have someone who can help! I dont see that happening here.

Chelsy Hansen said...

I wanna see some pics with Lynnette and Matt!