Saturday, March 28, 2009

Survery About Us

Jenni tagged me to do this Survey About Us






What are your middle names?
Cameron: Lindsey
Wayne: Trae


How long have you been together?
7 years in August


How did you meet?
We were set up on a blind date by our friends Matt and Courtney.


How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We didn't. I had seen him in the halls but we had never talked. Wait no he called me a couple times before our date to brake the ice.



Who asked who out first?
Neither, it was a blind date.



How old are each of you?
I am 25 and Wayne is 26 on the 30Th of April



Whose sibling do/did you see the most?
Probably mine since we stay at my parents house when we come home to visit. But we make sure to visit his brother and sisters when were home.



Do you have any children together?
Yup, a little boy named Matthew who is 20 months and we have a little girl Peyton due April 23rd...hopefully she'll make her debut a little sooner!



What about pets?
Oh yeah, we have two Italian Greyhounds (Iggy's) Sophie and Daisy.



Did you go to the same school?
We went to the same High School



Are you from the same hometown?
Yes!



Who is smarter?
I would have to say Wayne. He is the one who will be helping the kids with there Math homework for sure! I can help with the other subjects.




Who is more sensitive?
I would have to say me.




Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Does dollar menu at McDonald's count? We eat a LOT of Little Cesar's Pizza, that is my craving this pregnancy.




Where is the furthest you two have traveled together?
North Carolina and Virginia




Who has the craziest ex?
Ya know we didn't date many other people in high school, so neither one of us have a crazy ex.




Who has the worse temper?
Probably me, but I have more patience to control mine longer.



Who does the cooking?
Used to be me until I got pregnant. Wayne cooks a lot probably as much as me. I've taught him well!



Who is more social?
Probably me, Wayne gets quiet around people he doesn't know. Then people just think he's mad. He needs to smile more.



Who is the neat freak?
Unfortunately neither one of us is. We have our days when we say ok it's time to get the house cleaned and have a cleaning fit!



Who is more stubborn?
Definitely me.



Who hogs the bed?
I would say our son Matthew! We are still trying to convince him that his bed would be more comfortable.



Who wakes up earlier?
Definitely Wayne, he gets up with Matt on the weekends so I can sleep in. I have never been a morning person.



Where was your first date?
We went to the movie Mothman Prophecies with our friends Matt and Courtney.




Who has the bigger family?
Wayne. He has 3 sister's and a brother. I have two brothers.




Do you get flowers often?
I got them a couple times when we were dating. I'm not one who likes flowers. Flower's die, get me something that will last!




How do you spend the holidays?
We try and go home every year in January and celebrate x-mas and my birthday with family. Otherwise it's just us three.




Who is more jealous?
We don't get jealous, there's nothing for either of us to get jealous about.




How long did it take to get serious?
Oh not long. We dated for 3 months before we got engaged and then got married 3 months later.




Who eats more?
Wayne...unless I'm pregnant and then it's about the same!




Who does the laundry?
Mostly we do our own laundry but Wayne does more than me I think.




Who's better with the computer?
Were both pretty good with computers but Wayne's probably better with them than me.




Who drives when you are together?
Wayne usually always drives. Especially since were in a new city. It takes awhile before I drive in a new place.

I tag Chelsy H. Jessica M. and Jordan S.

No comments: