Monday, March 23, 2009

Ju Ju Be

Alright for those of you who don't know what a Ju Ju Be is it is a brand of diaper bag. They are REALLY expensive but oh so worth the money. I looked at them when I was pregnant with Matt but just couldn't afford one. So I decided to get one this time around.
I have been searching the net for a good diaper bag, and this one has gotten alot of good reviews. So I ordered the Be Small that right there should have told me it would not be big enough. When I got it in the mail I was a little mad at how small it was, especially for 65.00! So I got onto ebay and looked up the Ju Ju Be's and found the Be Prepared for 88.00 which it normally sells for around 180.00. This bag has been recomended for moms with two kids in diapers. I need something big enough to hold all the diapers wiped sippie cups bottles formula snack clothes etc etc etc.
So I'm really excited to get this bag.
You'll have to check them out at www.ju-ju-be.com to check out all the cool features.

The Be Small. The Picture I think even makes it look bigger than it really is.




The Be Prepared

No comments: