Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Daddy's girl

Peyton was a HUGE daddy's girl up until a few day's before Mason was born. She is starting to be quite the daddy's girl again.
One night she was to awake to go to bed on time ( I hate nap's, messes up the whole bedtime schedule) and was playing with her toys. She finally dragged her doll house over to Wayne and plopped down beside him. She started handing him the dolls and then started playing with a few. It was fun to watch them play with the doll house.




2 comments:

Chelsy Hansen said...

We are so lucky to have such awesome men who play with their kids. That is one thing I have always marveled about Kipp and it looks like Wayne is the same. I saw a pic of you guys pearl hunting in an earlier post and Wayne holding Peyton on his shoulders like that looks just like Kipp with my boys. We really are lucky girls! I hope my boys can be awesome dads just like their dad and uncle.

Anonymous said...

=)