Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Fourth Birthday Matthew!!!!














1 year


2 Years


3Years



4 years

Wow has it really been four years already!?!
This year we decided to take the kids to the Honolulu Zoo for Matt's Birthday. Mason stayed home with my mom.













So my cake didn't turn out quite like i'd had hoped. I still don't have a lot of my stuff unpacked and I could not for the life of me find my food color's. Our Comissary closes at 6:30 and by the time I realized I had no food coloring the store was closed!
So THANK YOU Nichole for letting me use your food coloring. I also ran out of black and the colors to make it so it turned out more of a greyish brown. Wayne ran to the store the next morning and bought some gel colors so I could finish the cake.


















My mom and I went Birthday Shopping together for Matt and she got him a Dragon that we named Puff and some Toy Story Soldiers.




Matt's big surprise was his lights and sounds Batman trike. He and Peyton have been fighting over her Nihao Ki-Lan trike since Easter. So we thought we would get him his own. They ride them over to the park almost every night.







No comments: