Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

First off I have to say thank you to all those who are serving in the military and have served in the past. A special thank you to my husband who is serving our country in the Marine Corps.
We had a good memorial day. Wayne my mom and I went to see Night at the Museum. We left Matt home with grandpa and took Peyton with us. She did very well and slept through the whole show. Except at the end when the dinosaur roared. That scared her pretty good, her arms flew out and her eyes went bug wide! The movie was really good, a must see in theaters. Later Wayne went with my parents to see Angles and Demon's while I stayed home with the kids. Not my kind of movie, that and I had the flu that day. They all said it was really good.
Later we went to my brothers for a BBQ. I was still sick so I didn't eat to much. Matt had a blast out on the swing set and threw a fit when Wayne brought him in. Oh before I forget thanks JaNell for all the snacks for the flight home. The Cheetos were a lifesaver. And kept us from a few full blown tantrums!
Later we went out to Wayne's brother to say goodbye and then headed home to pack. Unfortunately I didn't get any packing done and had to get up at 2 to leave at 3:30
I was just to sick to pack that night. Luckily I felt better when I woke at 1. So I got up and packed. Unfortunately we didn't get out the door until about 4 and barely made our flight!





1 comment:

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Little Peyton is so dang cute! I can't even tell you how baby hungry it makes me to see her. I need to call you to get your little baby girl making secret;)Hope everything is going great for you.