Thursday, January 17, 2013

SERES Training and the ER


And now Wayne was sent to SERES school (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training) basically you go and get beat up. It is now mandatory for everyone...glad I backed out of bootcamp when I did ;) Not really. He had to do a CFT (combat fitness test) before he left and when he was done his kidneys were hurting him. This has happened before and i told him to go to the Dr but the first time it went away after a few days same the second time around...this time when he got to seattle he was sick and by the time he got to spokane he was having a hard time breathing so he went to the hospital and is now in acute renal failure. So please keep him in your prayers.
I'm kinda running around like a crazy lady today trying to get ahold of all family and friends and his unit. I have two family members in the hospital now in two different states, so i'm kinda going a bit crazy at the moment. Trying to keep myself busy while I wait for phone calls to let me know whats going on. They have done so many tests and they all come back negative, so we don't know why this is happening or what is causing it. And i'm kinda just stuck here in Hawaii.

No comments: