Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hair Cut or Not to Cut?

So lately I've really been wanting to cut
my hair off again. I loved my spiky hair but I had it all through high school and a couple times since then. I want something different yet still that messy look. But...on the other had I dread the thought of growing it back out. It's now just starting to reach my shoulders and I've been growing it out for about a year.
Anyway if I do cut it I've been thinking of doing the faux hawk I'm thinking something like the second picture or the third and I'm liking the purple in the last picture.
It's just so hot here and I hate that sticky feeling with long hair on the back of my neck. I thought about waiting another year before giving in and cutting it but I don't know if I'll make it much longer.

1 comment:

Mitch and Cortney said...

I LOVE short hair... long hair can be fun too! But I love the third picture!! I like short and sassy too. I had mine asymetrical and that was fun! I also had a short a-line and that was fun to do messy!!