Friday, September 3, 2010

8 Years!!

This is a WAY late post i know.
August 8th Wayne and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary! It doesn't seem like it has been that long but I guess it has.
8 years and two kids later. We lived in NC for 3 1/3 years and are now in VA. Wayne has now been with the Marine Corps for 6 years in October. Looks like we will be moved sometime in the next 6-8 months so he can be put into a deployable Unit. We have been blessed to not have to go through a deployment yet. But I knew we could be lucky for so long.
We'll for our anniversary we dropped the kids off at the sitter's and went to the show. We saw Karate Kid which of course was a very good show....what Jackie Chan movie isn't good....can't think of any. After that we saw Eclipse again....it was my 4th time seeing it...I guess that enough times?! What we really wanted to do was go see Mary Poppins but I went home to UT for the month of July and forgot about it. We'll I got back and saw the commercial for it and started trying to see if we could get tickets last minuet. Well we, three days before the show! Wayne is not a fan of Mary Poppins, he likes the music but not Mary Poppins. I loved the movie growing up and still enjoy it. This was Wayne's first Broadway show and my 5th or 6th. Anyway the show was awesome and the dancing was...wow. It was a good show and we both really enjoyed it...yes even Wayne.
So in November we are going to go see Lion King and hopefully if were still here in April we will go see Beauty and the Beast.

A couple of our favorite songs from the show



Lately the kids have been watching these clips and are really liking the songs!

No comments: