Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter and I hope you all did to. We colored eggs Saturday. Matt had fun once he realized the garbage bag wasn't on him because he was getting a hair cut, but to color eggs!
The kids had a great Easter. Peyton got a Hello Kitty dressed up as a zebra a ball that has glitter in that swishes around when she rolls it and some new duckies for the tub. Matt got a goin fishing game a disk launcher, some bubbles, a ball and a computer game....that won't work on our computer!
Matt this morning wanted one of the eggs he had colored last night. So Wayne handed one to him and said "go show momma what you have" So Matt came running over and said "look mommom, an egg!" and proceeded to crack it right in half, he thought it was a plastic egg! He then said "WOW...that's, that's amazing mom! IT's an egg!" It was so funny and I couldn't stop laughing...which was making my sore throat hurt worse. Later the kids had an egg hunt in the backyard. Matt was to busy playing with his bubbles and just walked around looking at the eggs while blowing bubbles. Peyton found a few and threw one down...she went after the chocolate as soon as she saw it. She likes those cadbury mini eggs! Finally I pulled out an egg and asked Matt what it was...so finally he started collecting all the eggs, it was as he said it "AMAZING!"





































1 comment:

Jorgensen Bunch said...

I love the garbage bag for a cape! I used to do that all the time:D Now I just send them to my sis in law since she is in hair school and she cuts it for me! So much nicer and she does a much better job. Those kids of yours are growing up way to fast!