Sunday, September 27, 2009

Migrains and 2am don't mix!

Ok so this happend a few weeks ago and I had the worst migrane and was SO incrediably tired.

I always put a hot bottle of water under my pillow so when Peyton wakes at 6 I don't have to heat it. Well she woke at 2 and I went to mix the bottle but left her fomula downstairs so I had to go get it. When I got back she was asleep so wrapped the bottle in a blanket in her crib to keep it warm. Well she woke again at 4 and I went and feed her she didn't drink much which I thought was wierd because she usually will drink 4 ounces and I know she hadn't drank even 1. So she woke up again 20 minuets later. I got the bottle and looked to see how much she had drank earlyer and saw that I hadn't mixed the formula in! No wonder she didn't drink more than an ounce, I can't think at 2am with a migrain!

No comments: